Ever wonder what it’s like to work at BrightRoll? Well let me tell you it’s pretty cool. But don’t take my word for it. We’ve invited BrightRoll employees to share what they love about their company and why they get out of bed in the morning to work here.
Brian Leung works in our Detroit office. In 2011, he started his career at BrightRoll as an account manager. Since then, the Detroit office has grown from 3 to 6 people and the atmosphere is more lively than ever. After taking interest in the more internal processes in the company, he dediced to make the switch over to the media team as a campaign manager. My responsibilities currently include managing campaign delivery, margin, and being the best media resource to the Detroit sales team as possible.
In his own words, here’s why Brian loves working at BrightRoll.
1. The people that work here - I’ve worked in insurance, construction, finance, at an ad agency and a restaurant, and even in retail before this, and I have never seen a group with a better balance of intelligence, drive, and awesome personality.
2. The lax dress code - The dress code seems to be: dress for productivity. If you’re in sales and meeting with clients, look nicer. If you’re crunching numbers all day long, wear what’s comfortable because you’re going to be sitting for a while. I’m on Excel all day today and this hoodie makes me happy – management seems to be ok with that.
3. Employee drive to want to do better - It’s inspiring to see that people here are motivated, driven and have the goal in mind to make the best out of every situation.
4. Straight-thinking management - I’m confident in the direction that this company is going and the steps that our management team is taking to get us there. And, unfortunately, that isn’t always the case in the corporate world.
5. Connected-ness of different teams - As a campaign manager, I get to work with many different teams and with people with some serious smarts. It’s awesome getting the chance to work with and learn from so many incredible people.
Think your future is bright? Then check out the current open positions at brightroll.com/careers and be ready to tell us how you roll. To apply for any of the open position at BrightRoll, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.